Customer Support Manager
In a global environment that is hungry for innovation in the use and storage of energy, Tritium is leading the way in the design, manufacture and distribution of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
Success to date has laid the foundation for the future and the business is now hiring an experienced Customer Support Manager. Come and help us change the world one customer at a time.
This position reports directly to the Global Customer Support Director who is based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The successful candidate will be required to work a pre-determined, scheduled roster.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Build, develop and manage the Customer Support team.
- Support change management and improve business processes, implementing various initiatives in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage daily customer support operational matters including policy, process, safety and compliance items and deal with escalated matters appropriately.
- Lead, performance-manage and train the Customer Support team, in all areas of this role’s responsibility.
- Secure the upmost performance and efficiency the Customer Support team in the following areas:
- Monitor costs and risks with external parties, i.e. service costs and insurance provided by companies.
- Respect the Tritium brand and ensure all members of your team adhere to the company core values.
- Ensuring servicing (remote, field or RMA) is conducted within service level agreement timelines, or on the most reduced timelines when no agreement is in place.
- Ensuring the commissioning is conducted within a reasonable schedule set out by the customer or the Project Management team (where applicable).
Be accountable and secure the team accountability for the following areas:
- Hold team members accountable for performance.
- Ensure all suppliers (service companies) meet our supplier agreements.
- Hold suppliers accountable for invoices that may deviate from reasonable costs.
- Willing to travel extensively within Europe and to work outside office hours.
- Hold a “customer first” attitude.
- Work within ISO9001 equivalent quality Standards, and any other local regulation or company regulation
- Ensure the quality of service of the team, and that they are adequately trained to perform the tasks under their responsibility, and that services are carried out at the agreed times with the customer.
- Secure the quality of work and the reporting by all team members to the task performed under their responsibility.
- Ensure spare parts in Europe is at agreed and manageable levels.
- Continually build out the service network Europe wide.
- Ensure quality of service partners, and ensure they are adequately trained.
- Safety of the team and the holding of third parties accountable to safety.
- Ensure all external companies meet the terms and conditions of our supplier agreements.
- Holding external parties accountable for any deviation from the supplier agreement or flag any breach with the Operations Director.
- Develop and implement the RMA process for the company in Europe.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org