Customer Support Specialist
This position reports directly to the Customer Support Manager Brisbane at Tritium Pty Ltd and is based in Murarrie, Brisbane, Australia.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure a great customer experience in all things related to the installation and maintenance of their Fast Charging Stations.
- Coordinate the effective and timely resolution of issues reported by customers with help from our technical experts and service organization.
- Book and manage service jobs and spares deliveries.
- Provide updates on service status and set clear and realistic expectations for the resolution of faults
- Respond to ad-hoc queries and escalations from customers and follow up to make sure that Tritium delivers as promised.
- Work closely with customer support engineers from Tritium.
- Own the customer experience; identify and recommend improvements in processes, products and services.
- Drive up the satisfaction of Tritium’s customers so that they will recommend Tritium to others and stay loyal to Tritium’s products and services in the future.
- Degree qualified or other higher education (engineering stream highly regarded)
- Experience in Customer Support and Project coordination
- Affinity with SalesForce and Oracle systems.
- Experience in MS Office
- Event planning skills
- An understanding of and commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- A willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced ever changing industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An affinity with technology and a commitment to our vision for e-mobility and renewable energy
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to multitask
- Focus on time management
- Attention to detail
Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
In the interest of personal safety, all employees have an obligation to:
- Comply with all safe work practices, rules, procedures and instructions with the intent of avoiding injury to themselves and others, damage to plant or equipment and environmental pollution.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others.
- Wear personal protective equipment and clothing where required.
- Comply with any reasonable direction given by Management for environmental, health and safety.
- Not misuse or interfere with any environmental or health and safety equipment provided.
- Report all near misses, accidents and incidents on the job immediately.
- Report all known or observed hazards to their Supervisor or Manager immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org