EMC Test Engineer
Tritium offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work with a global technology company that is one of Australia’s most exciting business success stories. Tritium operates in the rapidly growing e-mobility segment, and is a technology leader in the development of electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
This position will report directly to the Head of Engineering Technical Services (ETS). Such responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the specification and selection of compliant standard facilities and test equipment
- Coordination with 3rd party suppliers on procurement and commissioning of EMC test facilities and equipment
- Hands on day to day set-up and conducting EMC compliance testing to IEEE standards at all stages of product development (X1, M1, M2, VP and TT) for both products and sub-systems.
- Generation of product design validation test plans for EMC related testing
- Testing of existing products in support of engineering change activity.
- Generation and management of test compliance documentation for existing fast charger products and upcoming related projects.
- Troubleshoot and propose technical solutions to non-compliant hardware
- Remaining abreast of the latest developments in engineering and regulatory requirements including UL, CSA, IEC, FCC, IEEE, etc.
- Provide support to existing test and validation engineering team with validation and compliance testing
- BSc/BA in Engineering Electrical/Electronic, Systems Engineering or a related degree
- Background in Electronic circuit and product design
- Experience in EMC Compliance testing of electronics products in a regulated environment (automotive, medical, aerospace, defense, etc.).
- Experience in the use of EMC test equipment and facilities in a test laboratory environment
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous in your approach
- Experience in the generation of detailed paperwork and reports to support compliance engineering activities and submissions to relevant standards and industry bodies
- Strong personable skills that include the ability to develop internal stakeholder relationships as well as external relationships with industry bodies and partners
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com