Global Revenue Accountant
Tritium is a Brisbane-based technology company with divisions in Los Angeles and Amsterdam. We are a world-leading developer of electric vehicle charging infrastructure that enables the acceptance and growth of e-mobility.
The role is responsible for managing and monitoring Tritium’s global total revenue transactions, and credit management of the Group by liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure payments are received on time. The position reports directly to the GM Finance at Tritium Pty Ltd and is based at Murarrie.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for reconciling and recognising revenue for the group
- Leading credit management and debt collection processes
- Weekly reporting on Receivables
- Responsible for preparation of Product and Customer profitability reporting
- Maintaining of process documentation and adherence to internal processes and controls requirements
- Responsible for carrying out allocated month-end tasks
- Carrying out balance sheet reconciliations for allocated accounts
- Providing coverage and support to the broader finance team with EOM deliverables as required
- Develop and maintain strong internal working relationships to promote coordinated financial management practices across the organisation
- Work collaboratively as part of a close team to ensure deadlines are met including providing cover during absences as required
- Flexibility to work with Global Tritium internal stakeholders, occasionally performing duties in other timezones.
- Provide assistance and support with ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Participate in driving continuous improvement and automation of financial processes
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- CA/CPA qualification.
- 4+ years experience in a relevant accounting role
- Proficient in using office applications e.g. Excel.
- Strong analytical and spreadsheet skills.
- Committed to continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and developed in problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work to deadlines and to work successfully in a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org