In a global environment that is hungry for innovation in the use and storage of energy, Tritium is leading the way in the design, manufacture and distribution of fast charging infrastructure for electric vehicles.
Tritium serves customers worldwide with offices in California and Amsterdam. While Tritium plays in global markets, its global head office is based in Brisbane, which includes the majority of its research and development, engineering, manufacturing, marketing and supply chain teams. Success to date has laid the foundation for the future, and the business is now hiring a Project Manager.
Reporting directly to the Technical Program Director, the Projects Manager is expected to perform duties with a high degree of independence, initiative, and judgment. This role requires extensive project management experience running complex cross-functional projects in a technical context. The role is based in Murarrie, Brisbane.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Project manage technical projects for the full lifecycle on time, within budget and meets business requirements by leading cross functional teams.
- Capture all cross-functional project requirements, specify quality of the deliverables, estimating resources and timescales.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and produce relevant documentation such as a business case or request for tender.
- Ensure optimum solution captures all business requirements by performing thorough analysis and engagement with key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a fit-for-purpose management plan for the project.
- Develop and implement a change management plan, maintaining communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage the budget, risks, issues, and changes on the project.
- Complete weekly and monthly project reporting to communicate project status.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Degree level project management qualification preferred.
- Project Management accreditation from professional body (e.g., IPM, AIPM etc.) preferred.
- Certification in Change Management, Prince 2 and/or PMBOK.
- Extensive project management experience with a minimum of 5 years+ experience in delivering technical projects.
- Change management experience preferred (e.g., ADKAR).
- Technical background in telecommunication preferred.
- Strong Ownership mentality – desire to deliver outcome at right cost, first time right.
- Highly motivated – desire to solve problems and succeed (self-starter and driven).
- Good written and oral communications skills – ability to provide project planning with sound technical trade-off arguments.
- Good team player – works well in a multi-discipline, multi-cultural high-technology environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org