You will demonstrate a hands-on approach to assist the Technical Projects team to ensure proficient and flawless execution of project deliveries achieved on time, to budget and as per scope and/or specification.
Experience & Skills
- Undertaking formal project management qualification
- Strong experience in project coordination
- Exceptional business writing and presentation skills in English.
- Work hours aligning with business needs.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Efficient and effective time management skills.
- A proven ability to effectively identify and solve problems.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills.
- Provide project management support and administrative assistance to Engineering Program Managers (EPM’s) as required.
- Lead the financial reporting by working with finance to define project financial baselines and track actuals against planned spend monthly.
- Assist the team to ensure that all project schedules are defined, communicated, tracked, and delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Complete all projects weekly and monthly with input from the EPM and other team members where appropriate.
- Support the development of gate pack material.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Effectively apply project management methodology and project standards.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all internal and external key stakeholders.
- Assist with event management for client meetings, key stakeholder meetings etc. as necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org