Tritium is a Brisbane-based technology company whose mission is to offer energy freedom. We do this as a world-leading developer of electric vehicle charging infrastructure that enables the acceptance and growth of e-mobility. Tritium is a fast-growing global company with offices in Brisbane, Los Angeles and Amsterdam.
This position reports directly to the Quality Engineers at Tritium and is based at Murarrie. The Quality Controller is responsible for ensuring scrap and quarantined parts are processed quickly and basic RCA completed for all production related NCR’s .
The role encompasses both reactive and proactive approaches, resolving issues immediately as they arise on line as well as implementing permanent corrective actions in the factory, working with and influencing key stakeholders to achieve the desired systematic outcomes.
You will be meticulous in the way in which you assess Tritium’s risk to missing or out of date procedures/processes, and you will make critical judgements and advise and act upon observations to eliminate all inherent risks.
- Quarantine area control and maintenance (Production & Warehouse)
- Administration activities:
- Daily parts processing of production and warehouse scrap or returns
- Process of use as is items
- Processing of parts to rework areas (Internal reworks), physical movements of stock
- Stock inspection and stock relocations / transactions (Stock adjustments for Quality)
- Basic RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of internal Production process issues (priority 3 issues)
- NCR’s (Production issues)
- Improve Quality of information in all NCR’s (e.g., Photographs, dates, serial numbers, descriptions etc)
- Coach & improve the quality of the NCR reporters input including training material improvements
- Resolve simple NCR’s
- Protium updates as required
- Basic reporting
- Capable of working in a reactive and pressured environment.
- Good communication, negotiation, problem-solving & analytical skills
- Ability to consistently work to a high standard with minimal supervision; self-motivated.
- Process and people focused.
- Proven accuracy and high attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with a technical mindset to identify and improve on current methods
Required Education and Experience
- Discipline with Quality Engineering focus
- + 5 years’ experience working in a high technology quality driven environment
- + 2 years’ experience working directly with Issue Reporting Systems, with a deep knowledge in the corresponding systems / tools / procedures (8D, 5Y’s, Fishbones, FMEA’s, etc)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org