The Manager of Warehouse ensures the accuracy, safekeeping, and timely movement of inventory throughout Tritium warehouses. This is accomplished through following the processes and procedures to meet internal and external customer requirements and the effective leadership of Inventory Control resources through clear and precise communications of responsibilities and goals.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 3–5 Years prior supervisory experience in an electronic and electromechanical manufacturing/distribution
- College degree preferred
- Organisation and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- In consultation with management and team members as appropriate, develops short- and long- term goals and plans for areas of responsibility.
- Liaison between teams, shifts, and departments, and partner with internal and external customer.
- Ensure accurate accounting and physical control and security of all material stored in stockroom locations, of all material issued to and returned from production and of all finished goods and associated accessories.
- Plan & supervise the cycle count process in all inventory areas and provide scheduled reporting of inventory data as well as provide ad hoc reporting of inventory data as required.
- Supervise all stockroom activities in Australia for all shifts including material stocking for components and finished goods inventory, kitting and delivery of components required for production in AU, US & EU.
- Accomplish supervisory and human resource objectives such as hiring, performing performance reviews and mentoring / coaching and disciplinary actions
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of an effective organization for area(s) of responsibility, including: a) efficient work flow patterns; b) established performance standards; c) effective delineation of duties and responsibilities; d) suitable staffing levels; e) appropriate supervision; and f) systems for timely communication of pertinent information.
- Create and/or modify processes, in collaboration with manager, to allow for the processing and of new products, as well as improving existing processes when practical and cost effective.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment for personnel to work in while ensuring all safety and environmental regulations are followed. Support programs for safety, fire prevention, disaster recovery and so forth. Ensures the development of specific plans for inclusion in these programs.
- Serves as liaison with other organizational components; establishes and maintains the working rapport necessary to develop cooperation and effectively integrate area services into the company’s overall business fulfillment system.
- Directs the preparation of records as well as recurring and special reports and analyses for area(s) of responsibility ensuring that they are complete, accurate and prepared on time. Reviews and interprets these in order to ascertain the extent to which goals are being attained. Initiates corrective action as necessary.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org